Have too much to do? Yes I do! I am busy, how about you?
It’s funny that I say that there’s too many things to do as I type this post. I really should get off this right? FAIL.
I guess this is balance for me. Staying up so late to unwind, despite of my lack of sleep. Does that even make sense :$
Right now, I am in the middle of:
- finishing assignments (Small Business BC and defining MY mission statement!)
- sending out (also scouting for sponsors) sponsorship packages for Small Talk BC
- *biggest stressor: seeking an internship opportunity with some pretty AWESOME organizations (this is quite emotional for me!)
- trying to get back into doing social media for Hampton Inn YVR
- promoting the Kwantlen Student Leadership Conference
- actively seeking for an evening/weekend job (anyone? Wanna hire a customer service-oriented, energetic, reliable individual?)
- staying fit with the 30 Minute Hit (kickboxing anyone?)
Social life? Huh? You mean texting and FB-ing people?! But I do have the occasional Fridays =) Aah.
Well I know it would all pay off one day, right? Please tell me it would!
I just really have this energy for being involved in some organization, somehow. I like feeling useful and doing something. Mind you, I LOVE doing…nothing. I am NEVER bored because I get amused easily, and boredom is a state of mind anyways. But being busy keeps me motivated to reach my silver goals, or even just my 2011 Will-Accomplish List.
Well this is part of my experience-seeking self; not just in PR, but life. 😛
Really, I’m not complaining. Doing this just clears my mind =)